Neighbor Solutions

To join: http://www.neighborsfromhell.com/index.html#msgbd
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Copycats from NFH?
Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:00 pm 

I have noticed over the last few years that the female NFH uses words we use (we watch a lot of British shows/Australian, etc. so we use unique words, not common to the American language per se.). If I have long hair, majority time I do, the female wears her hair long. I have gotten my hair highlighted d, guess what? I saw that she had her hair highlighted?! WT???

I read that this can be common of serial bullies (aka: sociopaths/psychopaths, narcissitic, etc.)

Anyone experience this as well from a NFH? They copy you or something about your home/yard or something else. It would be funny if it were not pathetic & sometimes scary.

Post subject: Re: Copycats from NFH?
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 pm 
Veteran

I believe that NFH / sociopaths in general have a huge hole within themselves. In seeking something to fill that massive void in their lives they come up with all kinds of crazy notions. People on this board have noted exactly what you have in the copycatting. I have personally witnessed NFH collecting all sorts of motorized toys that seldom got used. Huge Christmas displays, loud parties, junky yards, etc, can all be manifestations of having to fill this hole.

I am reminded of a line from the movie Wyatt Earp where Doc Holiday is describing why he and his nemesis are the way they are, "He want's revenge for being born." NFH and sociopaths in general are wired wrong, defective. Where is the warranty return department?

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:02 pm 

Yes, this is very common. I once worked in a retail situation on commission, I had very long blonde hair and my sales were very high and I was fairly new. Next thing I know all the girls on the selling floor dyed their hair blonde. This was after a month of them calling me names, "Blondie" and "Rapunzel", and comments like. "If she didn't have that hair, she couldn't sell a thing." I ignored it and still beat them in sales every month. It was a pretty hostel work place and I left soon after. I found it very amusing that these women thought my hair had anything to do with sales but this is the backwards thinking some people have. Soon I cut the hair and dyed it brown. I didn't have as many problem after that, I find it sad I had to do that just to be left alone. I have found that bullies and women in the neighborhood are a lot nicer if your plain looking, they don't hone in on me like they used to...

Jealousy drives most of this behavior.....

We bought a new car, the nut next door tried to set it on fire......
After that 4 people in the neighborhood bought new cars theirs were egged.

I have a million of these stories it's sad people have become this bored with life they have nothing better to do then harass others. On the internet they've many sites on how to get revenge on neighbors and people in general. I blame this for the reason so many neighborhoods have gotten so bad.....

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am 

In past years, there have been numerous stories on these boards about copycat neighbors. Mostly about buying stuff. The NFH sees a box go into a house, then they run out and buy the same thing.

I had a strange one last winter. I occasionally have to go to work late at night, but I'm never gone more than an hour or two before returning to my warm bed. Last December and January, I had to go a couple of times a week. Well, about mid-January, I noticed Psychoneighbor leaving in her car at 11pm or midnight several times for a couple of weeks (saw it on the security cam). She'd return in 15 minutes or so. This is a woman who normally leaves her house once every 3-4 weeks.

It's really cold at night in January in this neck of the woods. There's a lot of things I do that she could copycat (like pull weeds in the front yard). Who the heck goes out in the freezing cold at night to copy their neighbor?

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:35 am 

Warranty return dept.??? Ha. Ha. That is a good one, Bob-o. If only, yeah?

Speedy- It is amazing how whacked out people can be!

Sagebrush- now your NFH is a psycho! Leaving late at night all because you are observed leaving late. Again, it would be funny if it were not so pathetic!

Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:30 pm 

My NFH's copy my family a lot. NFH # 1 Mrs. G's son went into the Navy a year after my daughter did. Her daughter runs on the school running team, and my daughter did too. Her niece, one that harassed my kids when they were younger, wanted to be in my daughters social circle in high school so bad that she started dating a friend of my daughters boyfriend so she could go to the Senior Ball with them and ride in the same limo -- They are a crazy assed bunch of idiots!!

NFH #2 - her son also joined the track team (like there isn't any other sport for him to do), and Mrs. R would go to track meets and even try to talk to my daughter!! Her daughter is also on the track team, and her son joined a hockey team (not affiliated with school) that my son was on! Imagine how happy I was to see her skank face sitting there in the bleachers. Mrs. R actually bought a blue vehicle that is very similar to mine!! I'm telling you they are true bitches!!

The story of my NFH's is in the Neighborhood Solutions section of this website - Gossiping Bullies.